- To bring together a community of moms who are changing the world, one or more child(ren) at a time #muslimfamilies
- To make life easier by curating and creating tools and resource to help you be the best version of yourself.
- To inspire a change in how we parent, by focusing less on the stuff we own and more on the relationships we want to nurture.
The Muslimah Guide attracts Muslim homeschoolers and moms from across the globe who all share the idea that ‘A child’s first teacher is mom, umm, ami, hooyo, mama, and occasionally dad’. With all that pressure and burden on our shoulders no wonder our best desserts are store bought (you didn’t think we knew?).
As mothers we have more in common than we like to admit. We all suffer from having lack of time, we are all crippled by indecision, a side effect from mommy guilt syndrome and we are all addicted to our phones.
But here is the thing, we get it! No judgments here 😉 and that is why The Muslimah Guide is looking for more moms to share their stories because let’s face it, reading other moms stories either inspires us and motivates us to be better or at least makes us feel somewhat normal.
- If you are a homeschooler and an entrepreneur, you are a 21st century Muslim Mom Rock star and we need to interview you.
- Tough times call for our very own Martha Stewart so if you have Productivity/Organization tips, we need your sanity saving tips.
- Know of ways to keep kids busy while the food ‘is being downloaded’? We want and need to hear from you! (because you know kids now days have no patience for shenanigans like that).
About the founders:
Between myself (Samira) and Josy we have 6 children mashaAllah. They keep us on our toes and sometimes even drive us crazy but would we have it any other way?
Alhamdulilaah, They are truly a blessing. Life without them might mean more time, more money, more freedom but it would also mean less laughter, less smiles, and less love, and who needs a life like that?