The New Way to Create and Keep a 'Success Based' Morning Routine. Wake up for Fajr Everyday, Well rested and Ready to Start your Day..
What if you could start & finish each and every day intentionally and positively?
Hint ;) it's all in your habits
“The worship of the heedless is a habit, and the habits of the righteous are worship” - Sayings of the scholars.
Intentional Mornings is the morning routine play book for ambitious muslimahs who want to create a specific morning routine geared toward spiritual fulfillment and self discovery while achieving their goals.
"I have read the Ebook and it has changed the way I look at my habits. I will use the methods and information provided to develop intentional sunnah/worship habits" -Halima
This is for you if...
- You want to wake up for fajr, full of energy and ready to start your day.
- You are a Stay at home or Work from home muslimah.
- You are a muslimah who loves the Sunnah of the Prophet (salalaahu alaihi wasalam).
- You want to intentionally wake up inspired and motivated.
- You want to be more productive and have more energy in the early hours.
- You want to develop positive habits that enrich your lifestyle and support your goals.
- You want to live a balanced and spiritual life that fills your soul.
- You want to not only create but also have an accountability system that keeps you on track.
This is not for you if...
- You don't want to take action or responsibility for your personal growth
- You don't love the Sunnah of the prophet (Salalaahu alaihi wasalam)
- You don't belief in making small but consistent changes.
What you will Learn:
What you will get:
(Instant Access) Digital Download
Read the E-book on your iPad and fill in the Workbook on there too. Only print the worksheets that you need on a daily basis to keep track of your progress.
Built in Accountability System
There is no point in starting something only to give up on it after a while. That is why we belief in 1. Educating yourself. 2. Acting on what you learned and 3. Develop healthy habits and do them every single day.
Keep track of your progress.
If you don't know where you are, you won't know where you are headed. Start by evaluating your routines and habits and look back to see how far you have come.
Having a morning routine has many health benefits that can increase your quality of life as well as reduce anxiety, stress and overwhelm.
BONUS: Reflect on All areas of your life
The 30 day journal that's included in the workbook allows you to reflect on all the areas in your life.
Self Paced Step by Step Road-map
With over 70 pages of easy to read, and follow E-book and Workbook. You can take 30 days or 90 days to complete the
exercises and prompts.
What others are saying:
As a 'beta' tester I had the chance to use and implement some of the concepts and ideas. Changing and creating new habits is not easy, so you have to be motivated by your goals and intentions.
It's only been a week but I can see drastic change in my life, I no longer look at how much others are achieving I am now focused on my own progress. Waking up before the kids has given me time to focus on all the important yet most neglected areas in my life.
I know the importance of having a morning routine, I also knew I was very productive on the days I woke up early but I struggled with finding the motivation to do it every morning (especially when I don't have to). In the book there are strategies discussed that help you not focus on the motivation but intention and this small change has helped me wake up every day so far.
I wasn't anticipating that I would feel so much happier by waking up early and doing all the things that I always say I don't have time for like exercise.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Refund Policy of The Muslimah Guide:
Unless otherwise stated, we issue refunds when you request them. Contact us via email (to email@example.com) if you need any help or have any questions:
- For digital books—within 14 days of the original purchase of the product.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Will I be send a Hard Copy?
No, Intentional Mornings is a Digital E-book and Workbook.
Can I use the book? I have a newborn.
It's hard to have a routine with a newborn, while you can buy it now and slowly go through it. You will have to wait until your baby has a more predicatble wake and sleep times.
How can I print some pages and not all?
1. On Adobe: Choose File > Print, or in the Print dialog box, select Pages
2. Then enter the page numbers or ranges you want to print, separating them by commas.
3. Click on OK
Can I buy this as a gift?
Yes, you can.
© 2018 The Muslimah Guide. All rights Reserved | Disclaimer